Code of Ethics and Satisfaction Guide
for Plumbing Companies
Every employee of Overall Plumbing will meet the following set of requirements to protect our customers and ensure their satisfaction:
Professionalism and Competency
- Each plumbing technician shall have a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Each comfort advisor shall be trained in proper service and installation of water heaters and other equipment.
- Every employee shall maintain that the customer is “always right.”
- Each employee will do whatever is necessary to resolve any client’s concerns.
- Every employee shall act honestly and work with integrity while serving on our team.
- Employees shall never use profanity or tobacco in the presence of customers. (A $100 fee shall be paid to the customer if profanity or tobacco is used in their presence).
Ethical and Personal Requirements
- Every employee is required to take a drug test.
- Every employee must be screened with a background check.
- Every employee must pass an INS verification.
- Employees will be subject to random drug tests at any time.
- Smoking is not allowed in or around customer’s residences, company property, or company vehicles (or whenever in uniform).
- Employees must be conscious of cigarette odors that linger on the body and must use an odor neutralizing spray to mask the smell.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited while on duty.
Dress Code and Personal Appearance Policy
- Every employee will adhere to our company dress code/appearance policy.
- Technicians will wear a white shirt embroidered with the Overall Plumbing logo—properly identifying them as Overall employees— and blue pants.
- Only clean, pressed, and properly fitted business attire shall be acceptable.
- Hair should be clean, combed, and neatly trimmed. Shaggy, unkempt hair is not permissible.
- Good personal hygiene must be maintained.
- Body art (tattoos) must be covered at all times.
- Piercings are not allowed on the face or in the mouth.